The English language classes are designed to assist students to learn how to communicate in English. The students will study grammar, listening, speaking, and writing, with an instructional focus on academic and workplace skills. The teachers use a variety of teaching methods to meet the individual needs of the students.
- Length: Semester Blocks (January-June, July-December)
- Cost: $45.00 each semester
- Classes held - Days: Monday thru Thursday, 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Classes held - Eves: Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- 18 years old
- CASAS Test Score to determine entry level and proficiency. ($5 test fee)